- Gender: Girls
- UV protective: No
- 2-layer fabric
- 60 g padding
- Black Insulation
- Articulated knees
- Waistband cut higher at the back
- Abrasion proof cordura reinforcements at the inner leg
- 1 side pocket with flap
- 1 leg pocket with water repellent zip
- Removable, adjustable suspenders
- Waistband adjustable with velcro
- Inner gaiters
- Gripper at hem
- Reflective print
- Name tags up to size 122/128
- Main fabric: Face: 53% Polyester, 47% Polyester (recycled); Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Reinforcement: Face: 100% Polyamide; Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Padding: 100% Polyester (60% recycled)
Vaude is a German brand with a very broad product range that also includes outdoor and cycling wear, rucksacks, tents, sleeping bags, shoes and various accessories. The good price-to-quality ratio and fresh designs mean that Vaude is an innovator that should definitely be counted among the top brands.
Vaude believes that respect for nature and for others is paramount. Our aim is to become Europe's most nature-friendly outdoor sports brand, letting us enjoy the nature around us to the full, today as well as in future. We are pioneers in this field - we want to push the boundaries of what is possible. Vaude would not be what it is today without the mountains. They are what we are built on and our logo, standing for the high demands that we impose on our company and our products. This philosophy can be seen clearly in our three product groups: Mountain Sport, Bike Sports and Pack’n’Bags.
We have been working with the Bluesign standard since 2001. The Bluesign label is the strictest standard worldwide for environmentally friendly textile production. All the ecological aspects of the production chain are closely monitored. A guarantee for you, for nature and for the person manufacturing the product.
We are working to make your and our world a better place.