Endurance meets comfort: very sporty hiking shoe with waterproof Laminate from Sympatex and high quality Vibram outsole. Vibram Triway soles with CSC Performance Technology guarantee a secure fit, sufficient stability and shock absorption. And this exactly where it is needed. The special 360° Cocoon Fit and heel collar ensure an improved fit. The materials and technologies used come together in a seam reduced shaft. Cleansport NXT, an ecological finish for the footbed, significantly improves the shoe microclimate. Designed for outdoor activities from trail running to alpine hiking.
- Waterproof: Yes
- Gender: Men
- Category shoes: A-Low
- Upper shoe: hydrophobic mesh, bonded PU, Sympatex, Moisture Tech, polyester lining, near to seamless upper construction
- Insole: Ortholite sockliner made of Eco Plush PU foam, contains 25% bio-based casting oil, tricot made of 50% recyceled Polyester, removable insoles
- Outsole: Vibram Triway sole with CSC performance, Vibram XS Trek rubber compound, EVA midsole with bio-mechanical flex lines, EVA cushioning element at heel, Nylon shank
- 360° Cocoon fit
- Asymmetric heel cap for enhanced stability
- Heel clip for optimum heel grip
Vaude is a German brand with a very broad product range that also includes outdoor and cycling wear, rucksacks, tents, sleeping bags, shoes and various accessories. The good price-to-quality ratio and fresh designs mean that Vaude is an innovator that should definitely be counted among the top brands.
Vaude believes that respect for nature and for others is paramount. Our aim is to become Europe's most nature-friendly outdoor sports brand, letting us enjoy the nature around us to the full, today as well as in future. We are pioneers in this field - we want to push the boundaries of what is possible. Vaude would not be what it is today without the mountains. They are what we are built on and our logo, standing for the high demands that we impose on our company and our products. This philosophy can be seen clearly in our three product groups: Mountain Sport, Bike Sports and Pack’n’Bags.
We have been working with the Bluesign standard since 2001. The Bluesign label is the strictest standard worldwide for environmentally friendly textile production. All the ecological aspects of the production chain are closely monitored. A guarantee for you, for nature and for the person manufacturing the product.
We are working to make your and our world a better place.