- Gender: Men / women
- Type of bag: Ski- & snowboard
- molded padding stripes at back
- front loader for easy and organised access
- compartment for shovel and probe
- safety compartment appropriate for smaller shovels (max. 24cm width)
- inside pocket
- diagonal ski attachment
- side mesh pocket for climbing skins, wet clothing etc.
- stretch mesh pockets on shoulder belt for gels, bars etc.
- glove-fixation at shoulder belt
- attachment point for ice tools
- lightweight hip belt
- information panel for alpine emergency inside main compartment
- lightweight siliconized fabric
- reinforced bottom
- lightweight buckles throughout
- reflective elements
- opening for hydration system
Vaude is a German brand with a very broad product range that also includes outdoor and cycling wear, rucksacks, tents, sleeping bags, shoes and various accessories. The good price-to-quality ratio and fresh designs mean that Vaude is an innovator that should definitely be counted among the top brands.
Vaude believes that respect for nature and for others is paramount. Our aim is to become Europe's most nature-friendly outdoor sports brand, letting us enjoy the nature around us to the full, today as well as in future. We are pioneers in this field - we want to push the boundaries of what is possible. Vaude would not be what it is today without the mountains. They are what we are built on and our logo, standing for the high demands that we impose on our company and our products. This philosophy can be seen clearly in our three product groups: Mountain Sport, Bike Sports and Pack’n’Bags.
We have been working with the Bluesign standard since 2001. The Bluesign label is the strictest standard worldwide for environmentally friendly textile production. All the ecological aspects of the production chain are closely monitored. A guarantee for you, for nature and for the person manufacturing the product.
We are working to make your and our world a better place.