This rugged, nylon-faced field pant is the ideal workhorse for any activity that requires durable, highly water-resistant protection; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. When leaves turn and the sky fills with the sound of southbound geese, it’s time to venture afield. Whether there’s fun to be had or work to be done, our Field Pants provide the kind of comfort and weather protection that fit the season. Their stretchy, easygoing 96% nylon/4% spandex base fabric moves with you through rugged terrain, while the tough, 500-denier nylon front facings offer extra durability and water resistance; both fabrics provide 50+ UPF sun protection. Belt loops and an elastic waistband ensure a close and motion-friendly fit. Further features include articulated knees for full-range motion, two front slash pockets, and zipper-closure back and thigh pockets to hold and secure whatever you need. Consider them the official pants of woodcutters, brush busters, bird watchers and anyone else feeling the urgency of the season.
- Gender: Men
- Zip-off: No
- UV protective: No
- Durable, stretchy nylon/spandex base fabric provides comfort and freedom of movement with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Superdurable 500-denier nylon front facings provide protection for the legs in even the thickest brush
- Elastic waist for comfort and fit
- Zipper-closed side utility pocket
- Body: 96% nylon/4% spandex. Front facing: 7.23-oz 500-denier 100% nylon. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Body fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 453 g (16 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
To Assure Sound Animal Welfare, Patagonia® Down Products Use Only 100% Traceable Down
From fall 2014 forward, all Patagonia down products contain only 100% Traceable Down. This means all of the down in all of our down products can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. The Traceable Down Standard provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. We began working in 2007 to achieve this, and are the only brand to have done so.
Patagonia Traceable Down is sourced from birds that have been neither force-fed for foie gras production nor plucked for their feathers and down during their lifetime. Patagonia verifies its down supply chain by using a traceability audit consisting of a physical inspection of the entire supply chain, performed by an independent, third-party traceability expert.