- Gender: Men
- Zip-off: No
- UV protective: No
- Durable, stretchy nylon/spandex base fabric provides comfort and freedom of movement with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Superdurable 500-denier nylon front facings provide protection for the legs in even the thickest brush
- Elastic waist for comfort and fit
- Zipper-closed side utility pocket
- Body: 96% nylon/4% spandex. Front facing: 7.23-oz 500-denier 100% nylon. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Body fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 453 g (16 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
To Assure Sound Animal Welfare, Patagonia® Down Products Use Only 100% Traceable Down
From fall 2014 forward, all Patagonia down products contain only 100% Traceable Down. This means all of the down in all of our down products can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. The Traceable Down Standard provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. We began working in 2007 to achieve this, and are the only brand to have done so.
Patagonia Traceable Down is sourced from birds that have been neither force-fed for foie gras production nor plucked for their feathers and down during their lifetime. Patagonia verifies its down supply chain by using a traceability audit consisting of a physical inspection of the entire supply chain, performed by an independent, third-party traceability expert.