Offering adaptable weather protection for any urban or backcountry environment, this superversatile, comfortable, H2No™ Performance Standard rain shell protects, moves and breathes in all weather conditions. The idea of life being a journey and not a destination sounds great until the clouds open up. Built with a durable polyester 2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell, the Windsweep stops rain, wind and snow, helping you to reach your destination feeling dry and calm, despite contrarian weather. The waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish block water on the outside, and when you’re burning calories, releases perspiration to keep you dry and comfortable on the inside. A lightweight, supple tricot mesh liner wicks moisture and glides smoothly for easy layering. The 2-way-adjustable hood has a drop-collar design to provide exceptional storm protection and unobstructed visibility. The front zipper has internal storm flaps that block wind and it parks neatly away in a zipper-garage at the chin for skin comfort. The collar is lined with soft, smooth microfleece. Pockets include one chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets—both with watertight slim zips to reduce bulk; an internal stash pocket secures with a zipper for valuables. The dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in your warmth and prevents cold drafts. Hip length.
- Waterproof: Yes
- Gender: Men
- Fabric: 80% Nylon, 20% Polyester
- Fit: Regular
- H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort and versatility
- Two-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin
- Left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight slim zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper security pocket
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign™ approved
- 666 g (23.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Productcode: 3355D60001
To Assure Sound Animal Welfare, Patagonia® Down Products Use Only 100% Traceable Down
From fall 2014 forward, all Patagonia down products contain only 100% Traceable Down. This means all of the down in all of our down products can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. The Traceable Down Standard provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. We began working in 2007 to achieve this, and are the only brand to have done so.
Patagonia Traceable Down is sourced from birds that have been neither force-fed for foie gras production nor plucked for their feathers and down during their lifetime. Patagonia verifies its down supply chain by using a traceability audit consisting of a physical inspection of the entire supply chain, performed by an independent, third-party traceability expert.