- Waterproof: Yes
- Gender: Men
- Fabric: 80% Nylon, 20% Polyester
- Fit: Regular
- H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort and versatility
- Two-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin
- Left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight slim zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper security pocket
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign™ approved
- 666 g (23.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
To Assure Sound Animal Welfare, Patagonia® Down Products Use Only 100% Traceable Down
From fall 2014 forward, all Patagonia down products contain only 100% Traceable Down. This means all of the down in all of our down products can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. The Traceable Down Standard provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. We began working in 2007 to achieve this, and are the only brand to have done so.
Patagonia Traceable Down is sourced from birds that have been neither force-fed for foie gras production nor plucked for their feathers and down during their lifetime. Patagonia verifies its down supply chain by using a traceability audit consisting of a physical inspection of the entire supply chain, performed by an independent, third-party traceability expert.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like...