This lighter-weight version of our classic Better Sweater™ features soft Polartec® Power Stretch™ side panels. To and from yoga, barre class or climbing gym—this jacket will soon be a favorite. It's made with a new, lighter weight fabric and incorporates under-the-arm stretch panels, making it much more technical and modernly active user friendly. There is a center-front reverse coil zipper with matching reverse coil handwarmer pockets. A cozy, stand-up collar is trimmed with soft brushed elastic for a soft against the face feel. Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb hole openings and soft brushed elastic at cuff. Fit is slim, and a little longer to pair nicely with tights or leggings.
- Gender: Women
- UV protective: No
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec® Power Stretch™ side panels under the arms and at side torso
- Center-front reverse coil zipper with matching reverse coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy stand-up collar is trimmed with soft brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb hole openings and soft brushed elastic at cuff
- Princess seams and a slight drop tail finished with brushed elastic
- Hip length
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece. Side panels: 6.8-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch™ jersey face. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
- Productcode: 3124D60006
To Assure Sound Animal Welfare, Patagonia® Down Products Use Only 100% Traceable Down
From fall 2014 forward, all Patagonia down products contain only 100% Traceable Down. This means all of the down in all of our down products can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. The Traceable Down Standard provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. We began working in 2007 to achieve this, and are the only brand to have done so.
Patagonia Traceable Down is sourced from birds that have been neither force-fed for foie gras production nor plucked for their feathers and down during their lifetime. Patagonia verifies its down supply chain by using a traceability audit consisting of a physical inspection of the entire supply chain, performed by an independent, third-party traceability expert.