- Gender: Women
- Regular fit
- Soft and durable, 8-oz organic cotton canvas lined with cozy ¼"-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood; sleeves lined with polyester taffeta and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Center-front metal zipper closure with a wide covered placket and metal snaps for extra protection from the elements
- Fully lined hood has adjustable drawcords
- Hidden waistband adjustment can be cinched or let out for a straight silhouette
- Front patch pockets are both side-entry handwarmer pockets and drop-in pockets that can be secured with a hidden metal snap
- Hidden drawcord and lock at hem cinches for additional warmth
- Slight drop-tail hem falls above the knees
To Assure Sound Animal Welfare, Patagonia® Down Products Use Only 100% Traceable Down
From fall 2014 forward, all Patagonia down products contain only 100% Traceable Down. This means all of the down in all of our down products can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. The Traceable Down Standard provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. We began working in 2007 to achieve this, and are the only brand to have done so.
Patagonia Traceable Down is sourced from birds that have been neither force-fed for foie gras production nor plucked for their feathers and down during their lifetime. Patagonia verifies its down supply chain by using a traceability audit consisting of a physical inspection of the entire supply chain, performed by an independent, third-party traceability expert.