- Weight: 2280 g
- Measurements: 88 x 38 x 35 cm
- Gender: Women
- Volume: 70 L
- Type of bag: Hiking backpacks
- Rain cover: No
- Adjustable back length: Yes
- Back ventilation/air-mesh: Yes
- Designed for Women
- AirScape backpanel with NeoSpacer harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Adjustable torso length
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Twin vertical zippered side access points
- Twin zippered easy access front pockets
California 1974. Osprey was born at the seat of a single sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a desire to design & build innovative backpacks to the highest standards. Since those humble beginnings Osprey has built a worldwide reputation and distribution network that holds true to those founding principles. Today Osprey packs are continuing that early pioneering spirit of daily adventure, from the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like...