- Weight: 290 g
- Measurements: 47 x 26 x 15,5 cm
- Gender: Men / women
- Volume: 25 L
- Type of bag: Daypack
- Laptop compartment: No
- Back ventilation/air-mesh: No
- Material: Nylon
- Extremely compact and easy to stow in the enclosed net bag.
- Ideal as a secondary pack on treks, Summit-Pack on expeditions or daypack.
- Lightweight backpack with optimum weight-volume ratio.
- Durable Nylon / Cordura with PU coating
- Removable chest and waist strap
- Lightweight, breathable shoulder straps for comfort
WATERPROOF – that was the most important aspect for the contemporary company Ortlieb that was set up by Harmut Ortlieb in Nürnberg in 1982. The first articles, such as dry-bags and panniers, were created by Hartmut using his mother’s sewing machine and made out of the tarpaulin from lorries. What began with very basic resources has now expanded into a worldwide, leading company in both the bicycle and outdoor market.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like...