Step into a whole new world of board feel and soft-flexing support with the lightest boots in the park with TLS 5 TWIN LACING SYSTEM (quick lacing) performance. If you prefer the traditional feel of standard lacing, we offer that as well, because we know how it is to be a park rat. Thunder is a sound of power and light as air, just like our premier park boot equipped with RUBBER IMPACT PANELS for durability, and EVA OUTSOLES for a minimum weight. The CLOUD 3 LINER offers the surefooted fit, response, and comfort you need for quick feet, sky high presses, and all day impact absorption. Stay comfortable all day without sacrificing the durability, support, or foothold your balls to the wall riding requires.
Nitro is leading the pack with the TLS 5 lacing system: Easy lace engagement and release, combined with the low abrasion of our Dyneema laces are the key factors of this highly reliable zonal lacing system. At the same time, the TLS 5 features compact size and low weight while maintaining the reliability proven by tens of thousands of days on the mountain. Even though rarely needed, servicing and replacement of all parts including the lace is easier than with any other system on the market. Even using a standard lace if you‘re in a pinch is an option only available on Nitro‘s TLS boots. Easy-entry handle storage pockets as well as our Bail Out system for an easier entry and exit round off the most developed dual lacing system on the mark.
Our most versatile liner, the Cloud 3 combines Thermacell material, molded Latex heel pads and a Lo-Heel Frame into one lightweight, comfortable package. Heat mouldable. PRE-MOLDED THERMACELL: for perfect out-of–the box fit COMFORT PANELS: for a precise fit without pressure points LO-HEEL FRAME: more flex and a precise shape LATEX MEMORY PADS: for a life time heel fit DLS Direct Lacing System: featuring Dyneema loaded low-friction laces for ultimate fit and comfort.
- Gender: Men
- Ability level: Starter - average
- Boot flex: 5
- EVA Outsole
- Rubber impact panels: Selected EVA outsoles are reinforced with strategically placed rubber reinforcements for added resistance.
- DLS liner lacing: DLS (Direct Lacing System) Directly connected to the liner, the DLS also features Dyneema loaded low- friction laces on selected models for ultimate fit and comfort.
- Bail out system: Designed to make unlacing the TLS system even easier. This pull tab that is placed in the middle of the TLS lacing system on the outside of the boot allows for effortless unlacing and recording breaking speeds for taking your boots off.
- Molded TLS lace handles: The TLS handles are even more comfortable with a perfect and smooth fit to you hand.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like...