This product is not available
Offering quieter, more supportive sleep at a tiny packed size, Tensor ultralight sleeping pad stands apart as the ultimate backcountry adventurer’s best friend. Updated with a zero-profile, micro-adjustable valve and included Vortex pump sack, NEMO's lightest sleeping pad uses premium 20D fabrics to shave grams without sacrificing plush comfort.
Spaceframe baffles offer unparalleled stability, weight distribution, and a quieter sleeping experience by using low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness and keeping your elbows and hips from poking through to the ground. Insulated versions are updated with two layers of suspended Thermal Mirror metalized film, resulting in a lighter, remarkably quiet sleeping pad as compared to the competition, which can be noisy and crinkly at night.
- Weight (g): 620
- Dimensions (cm): 64 x 183 cm
- Length: Standard
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft.
- New, included Vortex pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- New Laylow zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and offers customized control over your inflation.
- Spaceframe baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution.
- Premium 20D fabrics offer a soft luxury feel and shave grams for a minimal packed size and weight.
- Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror metalized film for lighter and quieter insulation compared to the competition.
- Remarkably quiet sleep as compared with other sleeping pads due to suspended film construction. No loud crinkly noise when shifting in the night.
- Wide range of sizes for exacting bag and tent pairing.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Patent US 10,213,009 B2. Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- Velcro Strap
- Repair kit
- Vortex pump sack
- Drawstring stuff sack