Unlike gravity camp showers that need to be hung overhead and produce dismal water pressure, Helio rests securely on the ground and delivers the pressure you need to wash hair, do the dishes, rinse off gear, water your plants, or wash the dog. You can quickly and easily pressurize the 2.9-gallon tank with a foot pump – and with occasional pumps you can keep it fully pressurized for 5-7 minutes of strong, continuous spray. The tank cannot be over-inflated. Set the black tank in the sun to warm up gradually, or you can fill it directly with hot water for a warm shower. Unlike other pressurized showers, Helio can be refilled anywhere, even without a hose. The 7-foot neoprene hose is long enough to hold it overhead for a shower, or to reach all angles of dirty gear, muddy paws, or salty wetsuits. Pair with Heliopolis privacy shelter, which has a fitted nozzle holder for hands-free overhead showering, for the ultimate home-away-from-home shower in the backcountry.
- Generous 2.9-gallon / 11-liter capacity.
- 7-foot neoprene sprayer hose with spray nozzle.
- No need to hang; sits securely on the ground. Refill anywhere; no hose required.
- 5-7 minutes of continuous, steady water pressure.
- Warm in the sun or fill directly with hot water for a hot shower or dirty dishes.
- Safety strap prevents accidental opening and provides easy transport.
- Compact ventilated carrying case stows tank, hose, nozzle, and pump neatly.
- Pair with Heliopolis privacy shelter for hands-free overhead shower.