With an expandable 65 to 85-liter capacity that’s accessible from the top, bottom or front of the pack the Cerro Torre ensures you’ll have enough space for all your kit, and easy access it once it’s packed.
Consecutive days on the trail demand a well-fitted pack: The Cerro Torre delivers with our world renowned Axiom 7 back system. With a single pull the Axiom 7 system allows you to precisely adjust the back-length to your body. This ensures a perfect fit and a stable, comfortable carry even when transporting loads up to 25kg.
We’ve featured the Cerro Torre in our range for more than 30 years, constantly refining and improving it to incorporate all the features the modern backpacker demands, like hydration pack compatibility, large hip-belt pockets for essentials or tip grippers for your walking poles. Whatever you’re planning, the Cerro Torre has your back.
- Weight: 2,62 kg
- Measurements: 77 x 40 x 30 cm
- Gender: Men
- Volume: 65 + 20 L
- Type of bag: Hiking backpacks
- Rain cover: Yes
- Lightweight Trishield® GRID fabric
- Load-lifting handle
- Strong lash points
- Front pocket
- Hipbelt pockets for easy access storage
- Stretch water-bottle side pockets
- 2 compartments with zip-out divider
- SOS panel
- Key clip
- Secure internal lid zipper pocket
- Accessory straps
- Stowable ice axe loops
- Inside / outside lower compression