- Gender: Men
- Construction: Trigger S
- Fit: Cozy Fit
- Warmth level: Spring
- Material: Softshell 87 (87% Polyester, 13% Elastane)
- Neoprene (60% Rubber, 40% Nylon)
- Lycra (91% Nylon, 9% Elastane)
- Palm: Silicone Nash (60% Nylon, 40% Polyurethane)
- Insulation: Thinsulate (65% Polyolefin, 35% Polyester)
- Membrane: SOFT-TEX (100% Polyurethane)
- Lining: Micro Bemberg (100% Polyester)
Way back in 1948, the Lenhart family were already working with materials such as plastic and metal; it was 1970 however, before the very first ski-sticks were produced under the brand name Leki. The revolutionary development of a functional, adjustable system led to the very first adjustable ski and walking sticks in 1974. Leki is now a brand with a worldwide reputation within the sphere of trekking, Nordic Walking and ski-sticks, that has been created on the basis of continuing developments in the context of technology and innovation.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like...