This vintage travel bag is perfect for use on weekend trips and multi-day trips. The large main compartment is easy to access thanks to the long zip and there are two side compartments for storing small items. The straps at the side are useful for attaching extra gear or clothing. The shoulder strap is detachable.
- Weight: 975 g
- Measurements: 33 x 65 x 37 cm
- Volume: 60 L
- Type of bag: Travel bags
- Number of compartments: 5
- Including lock: No
- Material: Polyester
- Carry-On: No
- Large, wide-opening main compartment with a zip, three side pockets, one of which with a key feature key strap, the other with a shoe compartment, lid pocket
- Compression and luggage straps
- Detachable, padded shoulder strap and padded carry handles
- Detachable snap-fit buckle key ring
- Padded base
- High-quality aluminium buckles and hooks
- Pack sack: robust Full Dull 600D material with recycled material and cotton-like feel
- Base made from micro suede imitation leather with velvety texture and suede look
About Jack Wolfskin
Jack Wolfskin is one of the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe and the largest franchisor in the German specialist sports retail market. This success is primarily based on great innovation potential, quality and user-oriented product management, as well as sales channels which are characterised by a high-quality customer service.
The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort. Outdoor activities should be fun, so the user should feel great in our branded products whenever they're outdoors. It is with this belief that Jack Wolfskin has been successfully developing functional apparel, equipment and shoes for outdoor activities, travel and leisure since 1981.