This waterproof, easy-care hiking shoe is made for day hikes with a light pack. The upper is made primarily from imitation nubuck. The waterproof, breathable membrane provides reliable weather protection and good climate comfort. The lightweight sole combines the properties of hiking and trekking soles, meaning you'll have a sure footing even on light terrain.
- Weight: 780 g
- Waterproof: Yes
- Gender: Women
- Category shoes: A-Low
- Water-repellent, very long-lasting, shape-retentive imitation nubuck leather, suede and hard-wearing polyester material (for additional climate comfort)
- Waterproof, breathable Texapore membrane
- Breathable, fast-drying Circuliner polyester lining
- Lightweight, robust Trail Advance hiking sole
- Protective heel and toecaps
- Lacing with nylon loops and plastic eyelets
About Jack Wolfskin
Jack Wolfskin is one of the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe and the largest franchisor in the German specialist sports retail market. This success is primarily based on great innovation potential, quality and user-oriented product management, as well as sales channels which are characterised by a high-quality customer service.
The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort. Outdoor activities should be fun, so the user should feel great in our branded products whenever they're outdoors. It is with this belief that Jack Wolfskin has been successfully developing functional apparel, equipment and shoes for outdoor activities, travel and leisure since 1981.