- Weight: 590 g
- Waterproof: Yes
- Gender: Junior
- Category shoes: A-Mid
- Water-repellent, very long-lasting, shape-retentive imitation nubuck leather and robust, water-repellent polyester material (for additional climate comfort)
- Waterproof, breathable Texapore membrane
- Breathable, fast-drying Circuliner polyester lining
- Flexible Wolf Hike CL K hiking sole for kids, with excellent grip on various terrains
- Regular fit
- Protective heel and toecaps
- Reflectors on all sides
- Lacing with metal hooks and nylon loops
About Jack Wolfskin
Jack Wolfskin is one of the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe and the largest franchisor in the German specialist sports retail market. This success is primarily based on great innovation potential, quality and user-oriented product management, as well as sales channels which are characterised by a high-quality customer service.
The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort. Outdoor activities should be fun, so the user should feel great in our branded products whenever they're outdoors. It is with this belief that Jack Wolfskin has been successfully developing functional apparel, equipment and shoes for outdoor activities, travel and leisure since 1981.