A classic JACK WOLFSKIN trekking shoe, this model boasts great comfort, good roll-through performance, thick cushioning, a high-traction, torsion-resistant sole and reliable water resistance. This shoe is ideal for hikes and multi-day tours.The upper is made from suede, which provides stability and durability. The men's model is available in sizes up to UK 15.
- Weight: 1230 g
- Waterproof: Yes
- Gender: Men
- Category shoes: A-Mid
- Suede and robust, hydrophobic polyester material
- Waterproof, very breathable Texapore O2+ membrane
- Breathable, fast-drying Circuliner polyester lining
- Sturdy, yet very lightweight Vibram Mountain Trek sole with good cushioning and excellent grip
- Protective heel and toecaps
- Lacing with metal hooks, sprung lace loops, metal eyelets and nylon loops
- Productcode: 3726D52010
About Jack Wolfskin
Jack Wolfskin is one of the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe and the largest franchisor in the German specialist sports retail market. This success is primarily based on great innovation potential, quality and user-oriented product management, as well as sales channels which are characterised by a high-quality customer service.
The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort. Outdoor activities should be fun, so the user should feel great in our branded products whenever they're outdoors. It is with this belief that Jack Wolfskin has been successfully developing functional apparel, equipment and shoes for outdoor activities, travel and leisure since 1981.