Impressively good carry comfort and a classic retro style. The ROYAL OAK day pack is ideal for travel and everyday trips to the countryside. This top-loader pack is from our Vintage Series, which features reworked and updated versions of popular JACK WOLFSKIN classics. It comes with a large main compartment, a front pocket for small items and a side pouch. It has a classic look and a pleasantly rugged feel, courtesy of the robust recycled fabric, synthetic suede base and strong natural colours.
- Weight: 550 g
- Measurements: 42 x 31 x 20 cm
- Gender: Men / women
- Volume: 18 L
- Type of bag: Daypack
- Material: Polyester
- SNUGGLE UP: comfortable suspension system with wide straps and extremely good load distribution
- day pack for everyday and travel use
- detachable snap-buckle key ring
- suspension system with wide straps
- padded grab loop and base
- main compartment, 2 pockets
- main compartment with draw cord, zipped pocket on the flap, side pocket
- robust recycled fabric
- FULL DULL 600D: robust fabric with recycled material and canvas-like look and feel (body)
- Productcode: 2111D60047
About Jack Wolfskin
Jack Wolfskin is one of the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe and the largest franchisor in the German specialist sports retail market. This success is primarily based on great innovation potential, quality and user-oriented product management, as well as sales channels which are characterised by a high-quality customer service.
The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort. Outdoor activities should be fun, so the user should feel great in our branded products whenever they're outdoors. It is with this belief that Jack Wolfskin has been successfully developing functional apparel, equipment and shoes for outdoor activities, travel and leisure since 1981.