- Weight: 1,265 kg
- Measurements: 45 x 34 x 28 cm
- Gender: Junior
- Volume: 26 L
- Type of bag: Daypack
- Material: Polyester
- school pack
- comfortable suspension system with wide shoulder straps, excellent load distribution and padded carry handle (designed for children aged 10+)
- detachable waist belt and chest strap
- 2 main compartments, 5 pockets
- load control straps
- A4 compatible
- side compression straps
- reflective detailing on all sides
- all round reflective detailing
- 2 zipped main compartments, one with sturdy A4 file sleeves, 3 front pockets, 2 elasticated side pockets
- ORGANIZER in one of the inner compartments: small pockets and pouches for small items
- transparent name card sleeve and integrated key clip
- reinforced and padded base
- explanatory labels provide tips for use
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric
- loop to hang up bag when open for easy access
About Jack Wolfskin
Jack Wolfskin is one of the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe and the largest franchisor in the German specialist sports retail market. This success is primarily based on great innovation potential, quality and user-oriented product management, as well as sales channels which are characterised by a high-quality customer service.
The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort. Outdoor activities should be fun, so the user should feel great in our branded products whenever they're outdoors. It is with this belief that Jack Wolfskin has been successfully developing functional apparel, equipment and shoes for outdoor activities, travel and leisure since 1981.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like...