- Weight: 1210 g
- Waterproof: Yes
- Gender: Men
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Fabric lining: 100% Polyester
- 3-in-1 jacket
- Outer jacket:
- waterproof, windproof
- TEXAPORE OXFORD 2L: very robust, waterproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- ERGONOMIC HOOD (detachable): fully adjustable ergonomic hood
- warm fleece inner jacket
- 2 hip pockets, inner pocket
- Inner jacket:
- detachable hood
- NANUK 200: warm and robust fleece
About Jack Wolfskin
Jack Wolfskin is one of the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe and the largest franchisor in the German specialist sports retail market. This success is primarily based on great innovation potential, quality and user-oriented product management, as well as sales channels which are characterised by a high-quality customer service.
The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort. Outdoor activities should be fun, so the user should feel great in our branded products whenever they're outdoors. It is with this belief that Jack Wolfskin has been successfully developing functional apparel, equipment and shoes for outdoor activities, travel and leisure since 1981.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like...