The JASPER jacket is built for hiking in adverse weather conditions. It is made of an extra soft and smooth shell fabric, which together with the flex insert on the upper back and thin mesh lining delivers good wear comfort when you are on the move - even during prolonged periods of rain. For more ventilation, simply open up the pit zips. In fine weather, you can detach the hood and stash it one of the many pockets. Using the system zip you can zip in a compatible fleece jacket for use as an inner jacket. Teaming two jackets in this way creates a winter-ready combination of weather protection and insulation.
- Weight: 810 g
- Waterproof: Yes
- Gender: Men
- Fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Fabric lining: 100% Polyamide
- TEXAPORE SMOOTHLIGHT 2L: very soft texture, waterproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- weatherproof shell jacket for day hikes
- TEXAPORE TASLAN STRETCH 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with stretch properties (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- waterproof, windproof
- BASIC HOOD (detachable): hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket, SECRET POCKET
- soft texture
- flex insert on the back
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket
- venting zips
- detachable hood
- system zip SHORT
- Productcode: 3356D60004
About Jack Wolfskin
Jack Wolfskin is one of the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe and the largest franchisor in the German specialist sports retail market. This success is primarily based on great innovation potential, quality and user-oriented product management, as well as sales channels which are characterised by a high-quality customer service.
The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort. Outdoor activities should be fun, so the user should feel great in our branded products whenever they're outdoors. It is with this belief that Jack Wolfskin has been successfully developing functional apparel, equipment and shoes for outdoor activities, travel and leisure since 1981.