Protects you against undercooling during winter sports. The ICY WATER is a functional insulation jacket with a system zip and stretch inserts at the sides. It can be worn separately or used as lining for a compatible outer jacket. It is suitable for both options, thanks to the MICROGUARD MAXLOFT synthetic insulation, which is not only warm but also wicks moisture away from the body quickly and effectively. The outer fabric is breathable and windproof - useful attributes when the jacket is worn on its own.
- Weight: 460 g
- Gender: Men
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Fabric lining: 100% Polyester
- Waterproof: Splashproof
- AIRGRID 20D: ultra-light, high tenacity, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- insulated jacket
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. (80 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation with active moisture management
- NANUK DYNAMIC: two-way stretch fleece with warm reverse side and durable, wind-resistant exterior
- windproof, water-resistant
- 2 hip pockets
- very breathable
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an outer jacket
- very light
- with system zip
About Jack Wolfskin
Jack Wolfskin is one of the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe and the largest franchisor in the German specialist sports retail market. This success is primarily based on great innovation potential, quality and user-oriented product management, as well as sales channels which are characterised by a high-quality customer service.
The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort. Outdoor activities should be fun, so the user should feel great in our branded products whenever they're outdoors. It is with this belief that Jack Wolfskin has been successfully developing functional apparel, equipment and shoes for outdoor activities, travel and leisure since 1981.