The ECHO BAY is a classic hiking jacket combined with an insulating inner jacket that will keep you warm and dry on your winter wanderings. The 3-in-1 system allows you to react flexibly to changes in the weather and provides good protection in cold and wet conditions. The outer jacket is made of our proven TEXAPORE fabric, which keeps you dry even during prolonged periods of rain. It is also breathable, and very comfortable to wear. The inner jacket provides good heat retention thanks to the robust MICROGUARD synthetic insulation. Its windproof outer fabric means it can be worn on its own when basic insulation is all that is required. Simply unzip the system zip and you have two jackets that you can use practically all year round.
- Weight: 1120 g
- Waterproof: Yes
- Gender: Men
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Fabric lining: 100% Polyester
- Outer jacket:
- 3-in-1 jacket
- TEXAPORE OXFORD 2L: very robust, waterproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- waterproof, windproof
- TEXAPORE TASLITE 2L: light, abrasion-resistant, waterproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- BASIC HOOD: detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- warmly insulated inner jacket
- 2 hip pockets, SECRET POCKET
- detachable hood
- Inner jacket:
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: light, soft textured, windproof fabric
- MICROGUARD (80 g/m²): medium-warmth synthetic fibre insulation
- Productcode: 3351D60032
About Jack Wolfskin
Jack Wolfskin is one of the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe and the largest franchisor in the German specialist sports retail market. This success is primarily based on great innovation potential, quality and user-oriented product management, as well as sales channels which are characterised by a high-quality customer service.
The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort. Outdoor activities should be fun, so the user should feel great in our branded products whenever they're outdoors. It is with this belief that Jack Wolfskin has been successfully developing functional apparel, equipment and shoes for outdoor activities, travel and leisure since 1981.