- Weight: 705 g
- Gender: Women
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Fabric lining: 100% Polyester
- Waterproof: Splashproof
- quilted coat
- STORMLOCK RIPSTOP: windproof, water-resistant ripstop fabric with high breathability
- MICROGUARD (140 g/m²): very warm synthetic fibre insulation
- MICROGUARD (100 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation (shoulders)
- 2 hip pockets, inner pocket
- internal fleece cuffs
About Jack Wolfskin
Jack Wolfskin is one of the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe and the largest franchisor in the German specialist sports retail market. This success is primarily based on great innovation potential, quality and user-oriented product management, as well as sales channels which are characterised by a high-quality customer service.
The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort. Outdoor activities should be fun, so the user should feel great in our branded products whenever they're outdoors. It is with this belief that Jack Wolfskin has been successfully developing functional apparel, equipment and shoes for outdoor activities, travel and leisure since 1981.