The Hede Down Jacket is that rare compressible outerwear that doubles as a shirt! Made from eco-friendly components, it has bluesign approval, with easy movement and an attractive fit.
- Gender: Men
- Made in a light, dull face Pertex Eco fabric
- 700 cuin fill power down filled
- Slightly shorter narrow fit with full body movement
- Laminated Centre front placket
- Two small chest pockets
- Two lower zippered hand pockets
- Stow pocket in left hand pocket
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs
- Centre back length 78,3 cm men’s size L
- Productcode: 3352D52009
Haglöfs was founded in 1914 in Sweden by Victor Haglöf and is today the largest supplier of outdoor equipment in Scandinavia. Haglöfs currently markets more than 500 products in three product areas: Hardware, Clothing and Footwear.