This product is not available
Say goodbye to cold toes with Häago Toe Warmers! They are the ideal winter companion and can be used in all sorts of conditions, from snowy mountain tops to wintery days closer to home. Each toe warmer contains natural ingredients only, which means they can be fully recycled, making them the best choice for the environment as well as your feet!
These warmers are made from iron powder, activated charcoal, vermiculite, water and salt, all contained in a polypropylene bag. As soon as the outer packaging is opened, a natural exothermic reaction takes place between the iron powder and the oxygen in the air. Salt helps to speed up the process, while the activated charcoal disperses the heat created from the reaction.
In just 5 minutes, the warmers can reach a temperature of 50 degrees Celcius. The vermiculite acts as an insulator and helps to maintain the temperature for up to 10 hours. This is perfect for skiing, snowboarding, winter hikes, running, outdoor activities and general winter use, and promises to keep cold toes at bay!
- Air activated
- Lasts for op to 10hrs
- Warm in 5 minutes Note: After placing in an enclosed area, the warmer can take up to 20 minutes to reach maximum heat
- 100% Natural oxidation
- When exposed to oxygen, the iron in the pouch oxidizes and makes your warmer toasty.
- When the iron oxidizes, it produces iron oxide, AKA: Rust!
- The salt works as a catalyst to speed up the process, and the carbon helps to disperse heat.
- The vermiculite is an insulator, keeping all the warmth in the bag.
- All the magic ingredients are sealed safely inside a little polypropylene bag.
- The polypropylene allows oxygen to permeate the ingredients whilst retaining any moisture.
- How To Use:
- OPEN IT - Remove the pouch from the outer wrapper. Do NOT open the cloth pouch!
- SHAKE IT - Mix & activate the contents for a few seconds.
- STUFF IT - Place in an enclosed area such as a pocket or gloves to maximize the heat efficiency.