Say goodbye to cold feet with Häago Foot Warmer Insoles! They are the ideal winter companion and can be used in all sorts of conditions, from snowy mountain tops to wintery days closer to home. Just place them in your shoes and have warm feet for the rest of the day!
Each insole contains natural ingredients only - iron powder, activated charcoal, vermiculite, water and salt - which means they can be fully recycled. As soon as the outer packaging is opened, a natural exothermic reaction takes place between the iron powder and the oxygen in the air. Salt helps to speed up the process, while the activated charcoal disperses the heat created from the reaction.
In just 5 minutes, the warmers can reach a temperature of 50 degrees Celcius. The vermiculite acts as an insulator and helps to maintain the temperature for up to 10 hours. This is perfect for skiing, snowboarding, winter hikes, running, outdoor activities and general winter use, and promises to keep cold feet at bay!
- Shoe size: UK 9-11 EU 41-43
- Ideal for people with cold feet and for general winter use
- Air activated
- Lasts for op to 10hrs
- Warm in 5 minutesNote: After placing in an enclosed area, the warmer can take up to 20 minutes to reach maximum heat
- 100% Natural oxidation
- When exposed to oxygen, the iron in the pouch oxidizes and makes your warmer toasty.
- When the iron oxidizes, it produces iron oxide, AKA: Rust!
- The salt works as a catalyst to speed up the process, and the carbon helps to disperse heat.
- The vermiculite is an insulator, keeping all the warmth in the bag.
- All the magic ingredients are sealed safely inside a little polypropylene bag.
- The polypropylene allows oxygen to permeate the ingredients whilst retaining any moisture.
- How To Use:
- OPEN IT - Remove the pouch from the outer wrapper. Do NOT open the cloth pouch!
- SHAKE IT - Mix & activate the contents for a few seconds.
- STUFF IT - Place in an enclosed area such as a pocket or gloves to maximize the heat efficiency.