This product is not available
Heart rate — the easy, accurate way
This premium heart rate strap tracks runs, swims and more. It transmits real-time heart rate data over ANT+ connectivity and Bluetooth Low Energy technology, giving you more training options. Consistently receive accurate heart rate on your Garmin device, in online training apps such as Zwift or even the compatible fitness equipment at the gym.
Track running dynamics
In addition to heart rate, HRM-Pro captures running dynamics that can help you improve your form. That includes metrics such as vertical oscillation, ground contact time, stride length, vertical ratio and more.
Store and forward your data
The device stores heart rate data during swimming or other activities while your watch is out of range, then sends that data to your watch once the activity is finished. It will also store steps, calories and intensity minutes, then sync them to your watch as well.
Comfort and convenience
HRM-Pro features a small, lightweight heart rate monitoring module that is no wider than the width of the soft, comfortable strap. And don’t worry about running out of juice. The user-replaceable coin cell battery lasts for up to 1 year.
- Weight (g): 59
- Dimensions (cm) (L x W x H): Unit: 60-142 x 3 x 1,2 cm / Module: 2,94 x 5,14 x 0,85 cm
- ANT+ compatible: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Water resistance: 5 ATM/ 5 Bar/ 50 Meters / 165 Feet
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range: 60.0-106.0 cm; 60.0-142.0 cm with optional strap extender
- Battery: CR2032
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 50°C
- Radio frequency/protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol; Bluetooth Wireless Technology 5.0
- Range: 3 m
- System compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: Yes
- ANT+ running dynamics: Yes
- Stand-alone activity monitoring (steps, all-day heart rate, calories and intensity minutes)
- Support Physio TrueUp
- Stores and forwards heart rate: Yes
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: Yes