- Weight: 590 g
- Gender: Men
- Fabric: G-1000 Original: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Technology: G-1000
- Fit: Regular
- Zip-off: No
- Insect-repellent: Yes
- Waterproof: Splashproof
- UV protective: Yes
- Hardwearing trousers in G1000
- Mid waist and regular fit with pre-shaped knees
- Reinforced in back and knees
- Hand pockets, map pocket, multitool pocket, internal phone pocket
- Pocket in knee for kneepad
- Adjustment at bottom leg
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.
Do you need any help or advice?