This product is not available
Värmland Wool Trousers are warm, hardwearing and quiet hunting trousers made from a fantastic recycled wool fabric combined with G-1000 Silent Eco. Perfect for passive hunting with active periods, thanks to the wool's temperature-regulating properties. Stretch gussets in the crotch and back yoke give excellent freedom of movement. Knife pocket and spacious leg pockets that have plenty of room for ammunition, small tools and other items needed close at hand.
- Gender: Men
- Weight (g): 785
- Fabric composition: 63% PA, 26% PES, 11% EL / 80% WO, 20% PA
- Organic material: Yes
- Stretch: Yes
- Water repellent: Yes
- Water resistant: Yes
- Windproof: Yes
- Robust, warm Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- G-1000 Silent Eco for extra durability and weather protection.
- Boothooks and strap adjustments with buttons at leg endings.
- Reinforced brace zones to securely fasten braces.
- Openings for kneepads (an accessory).
- Knife pocket.
Product Code: 3341H00009