- Weight: 590 g
- Gender: Men
- Fabric: G-1000 Silent Eco: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Fabric lining: 100% Polyester
- Technology: G-1000 Silent
- Fit: Regular
- Zip-off: No
- Insect-repellent: Yes
- Waterproof: Splashproof
- UV protective: Yes
- Comfortable and warm hunting trousers with tapered legs
- High loft mesh lining to just below the knees provides extra insulation where most needed
- Made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Silent Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) that effectively ventilates out moisture
- Waist is cut higher at the back for extra comfort when squatting down
- One knife pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Two buttoned back pockets
- Reinforced brace-zones to securely fasten braces
- Fixed length leg endings
- Regular fit, mid waist
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like