- Waterproof: Yes
- Gender: Men
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Technology: Eco-Shell
- Fit: Regular
- Zip-off: No
- Technical wind and waterproof three-layer bib trousers for ski touring and trekking in cold conditions
- Made from durable yet lightweight Eco-Shell (recycled polyester) with fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Reinforced with Cordura on the knees, inner lower legs and leg endings
- The rear can be unzipped without removing suspenders for hassle-free toilet visits
- Two-way, full length Aquaguard side zippers for ventilation and to facilitate putting on/taking off
- Zippered fly that is two-way for extra ventilation
- Two spacious zippered leg pockets with concealed bellows
- Small zippered pocket at the waist
- Pre-shaped knees with openings for knee pads (an accessory)
- Elastic back panel at the waist for freedom of movement and to accommodate insulation layers
- Belt loops
- Adjustable suspenders
- Fixed adjustable leg endings with concealed boothooks
- Snow gaiters with buttons and Velcro closures
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like