The hand pockets have mesh linings and on the right-hand leg there is a little zippered pocket. A security pocket on the inside of the waist is great for valuables, and there is a little loop at the front to attach gear to.
- Weight: 300 g
- Gender: Women
- Fabric: G-1000 Air: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Technology: G-1000
- Fit: Regular
- Zip-off: No
- UV protective: Yes
- Light, airy trousers for trekking in warm climates
- Made from G-1000 Air (recycled polyester/organic cotton) that is highly ventilating, dries fast and is comfortable to wear in warm temperatures
- Designed for breathability with as few sections of double-layer fabrics as possible
- Zippers for ventilation plus openings at rear yoke for extra air-flow
- Leg endings are slightly wider for extra air-flow and easier roll- up, and a buttoned strap secures rolled-up legs at 3/4-length
- Zippered hand pockets with ventilating mesh lining
- Small zippered pocket on right leg, that points backwards for comfort
- Security pocket on inside of waistband and a loop for attaching gear at the waist
- A gusset at the crotch minimizes the risk of chafing
- Regular fit, mid waist
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.
Do you need any help or advice?