- Weight: 140 g
- Gender: Women
- Fabric: 85% Lyocell, 15% Wool
- UV protective: No
- Comfortable top with three-quarter sleeves in a functional wool/tencel blend
- A versatile garment for active summer life
- Nice and cool against the skin, and excellent moisture-wicking properties
- Attractive boat neck with overlapping fabric at shoulders
- Slightly shaped, feminine cut with a drawstring that accentuates the waist
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.