Robust trekking shirt made from soft, warm Shetland wool with reinforcements in G-1000 Eco at the elbows, shoulders, back and hips. Inspired by traditional mountaineering shirts worn by mountaineers and alpinists, with reinforcements to ensure minimum friction under a backpack. Press buttons at the front opening and sleeve cuffs. Two chest pockets with flaps and bellow function. Shetland wool has exceptional insulation and moisture-transporting properties, and wool is one of the few fibres that warms even when damp. This makes Mountaineering Shirt No. 3 work just as well as an insulating middle layer under a shell jacket as by itself, as a well-ventilated shirt-jacket for warmer days.
- Weight: 665 g
- Gender: Men
- Fabric: G-1000 Eco: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 100% Wool
- Technology: G-1000 Eco
- Insect-repellent: Yes
- Fit: Comfort
- Waterproof: Splashproof
- UV protective: Yes
- High performance trekking shirt in soft, warm Shetland wool and G-1000 Eco
- Exceptional insulation and moisture transporting properties, wool is one of few fibers that warms even when damp
- G-1000 Eco reinforcements at back, shoulders and hips for durability and minimum friction when carrying a backpack
- Works as both a middle layer under a shell garment and by itself, as a light and well-ventilated jacket
- 2 chest pockets in G-1000 Eco with buttoned lid and bellow function in the lower part
- Press buttons in the front, on cuffs and pockets
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.