Knitted sweater in soft, warm lambswool, perfect for long days in the forest in cool weather. The robust knitting keeps its shape well over time and its lofty structure traps a lot of insulating air. Perfect as a warm mid layer, wool wicks away moisture from base-layer garments and keeps its insulating properties even when damp. Reinforcements in G-1000 Silent Eco (recycled polyester and organic cotton) over the shoulders which reduces friction when wearing a backpack. High collar with a half-length zipper and protective flap in G-1000 Eco at the front. Ribbed sleeve cuffs and hem.
- Weight: 739 g
- Gender: Men
- Fabric: G-1000 Silent Eco: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 100% Wool
- Technology: G-1000 Silent
- Fit: Regular
- Insect-repellent: Yes
- Waterproof: Splashproof
- UV protective: Yes
- Knitted sweater in soft, warm lambswool, perfect for long days in the forest
- Robustly knitted using tuck-stitching that keeps the garment's shape over time and traps a lot of insulating air
- Made from natural wool that will continue to warm even when damp
- G-1000 Silent Eco reinforcements over the shoulders for reduced friction when wearing a backpack
- Half-length zipper at the front, complemented by a buttoned G-1000 Eco placket
- Ribbed sleeve cuffs and hem
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.