- Weight: 100 g
- Measurements: 7 cm x 14 cm x 20 cm
- Gender: Men / women
- Inhoud: 2 L
- Ecocheques Accepted: No
- Type of bag: Toilet bags
- Pockets: Main compartment with a zip pocket and two insert pockets
- Number of compartments: 3
- Material: G-1000
- Wash bag type: Basic wash bag
- Versatile zippered bag in G1000 Heavy Duty
- Open and zippered pockets inside
- Use to store tools, laptop cables etc
- or as a mid size toiletry bag
- Handle to hang/hold bag
- Zipper with leather puller
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like...