- Weight: 230 g
- Gender: Women
- Fabric: 51% Lyocell, 49% Cotton
- Fit: Regular
- Zip-off: No
- UV protective: UPF 25
- Light, comfortable shirt dress for everyday use at work as well as for travelling and casual outdoor life in the summer
- Made from a soft ripstop lyocell/organic cotton blend that drapes well, wicks away moisture and feels cool against the skin
- Drawstring tie at waist
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket with a hidden bellow
- Can be worn as it is or over tights or trousers
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like