- Weight: 500 g
- Measurements: 18 cm x 42 cm x 30 cm
- Gender: Men / women
- Volume: 20 L
- Type of bag: Daypack
- Laptop compartment: 17"
- Back ventilation/air-mesh: No
- Material: Polypropylene
- Laptop version of our best-selling Kånken daypack
- A padded compartment protects your 13"-15"-17" laptop
- These packs also included a removable seat pad, padded shoulder straps, reflector in logo patch and front/side pockets
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.
Do you need any help or advice?