- Weight: 930 g
- Waterproof: Yes
- Gender: Men
- Fabric: 100% Polyester, Eco-Shell: 3 L Ripstop, Stretch: 100% Polyester
- Type of coat: Waterproof coats
- Technology: Eco-Shell
- Fit: Regular
- Water column: 30 000 mm
- Wind and waterproof three-layer hunting jacket
- Made from durable yet lightweight Eco-shell in polyester (partly recycled) with fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- Snug-fitting stow-away hood
- Two-way front zipper with protective flap and press buttons
- Zippered ventilation openings under the arms
- Chest pockets plus large bellows pockets at lower front with rifle and shotgun ammunition holders
- Easily accessed zippered ammunition pocket on left sleeve
- Clip-on radio attachment on left shoulder
- Drawcord adjustment at the waist
- Adjustments at sleeve cuffs
- Great together with Värmland Padded Jacket (90583
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like