A spacious hood with a foldable brim protects from bitter winds and can be adjusted so it fits the head perfectly. Two-way zipper that can be opened from the bottom for ventilation and a wide protective flap with buttons stops cold winds. Large pockets that have plenty of room for items needed close at hand; such as the vertical chest pockets with zippers, and the lower top-loaded pockets with buttons. Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem. Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
- Weight: 740 g
- Gender: Women
- Fabric: G-1000 Original: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Technology: G-1000
- Fit: Regular
- Insect-repellent: Yes
- Waterproof: Splashproof
- UV protective: Yes
- Trekking jacket in G1000 Original with a long traditional cut
- Technical tunnel hood with 3 way adjustments
- Large chest pockets accessible with or without backpack
- Low pockets on front with entry from top not to disturb use of hip belt
- Sleeve, waist and bottom adjustment
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.