- Weight: 740 g
- Gender: Women
- Fabric: G-1000 Original: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Technology: G-1000
- Type of coat: Coats
- Fit: Regular
- Insect-repellent: Yes
- Waterproof: Splashproof
- UV protective: Yes
- Trekking jacket in G1000 Original with a long traditional cut
- Technical tunnel hood with 3 way adjustments
- Large chest pockets accessible with or without backpack
- Low pockets on front with entry from top not to disturb use of hip belt
- Sleeve, waist and bottom adjustment
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.