- Weight: 1242 g
- Gender: Men
- Fabric: G-1000 Original: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Type of coat: Down coats
- Fabric lining: 100% Polyamide
- Fill Power: 600 CUIN
- Technology: G-1000 Original
- Fit: Regular
- Insect-repellent: Yes
- Waterproof: Splashproof
- UV protective: Yes
- A classic Fjällräven Jacket in G-1000 Original filled with down
- Two-way CF zipper covered by a placket with press buttons
- 2-way opening bellow hand pockets
- 2 chest pockets
- Adjustable at bottom hem and at sleeve end
- Snug fitting fixed hood
- One inside pocket
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like