Black Friday Deals up to - €100 on all products*
- Weight: 750 g
- Measurements: 12 cm x 42 cm x 33 cm
- Gender: Men / women
- Inhoud: 16 L
- Ecocheques Accepted: No
- Type of bag: Shoulder bags
- Material: G-1000
- A larger version of the popular Totepack No
- Made from robust G-1000 HeavyDuty
- Can be carried on the shoulder or as a backpack
- Extra durable bottom in natural-toned leather
- Zippered front pocket
- Security pocket inside
- Key holder with strap inside
Fjällräven was conceived in 1960 in Åke Nordin's basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Dissatisfied with the comfort and functionality offered by the then outdoor equipment, Åke set out to improve on it. Since then, Fjällräven has never wavered from its mission: the development of timeless, functional, and durable outdoor equipment; to interact responsibly with people, animals, and nature; and to be an inspiration for outdoor activities.
Today, Fjällräven develops more than high-quality backpacks. It has evolved into an all-encompassing outdoor brand, renowned for rugged outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and accessories.
Do you need any help or advice?
You might also like...