A versatile jacket that's accessible for everyone, both in town and in the mountains. With its Defender membrane and thermal insulation, it provides all the technical features that women skiers require. Bonus: the feminine touch of a fur hood.
- Gender: Women
- Adjustable & removable hood with Plug in System
- Removable faux fur trim on hood
- Zipped front opening under flap
- Hand zipped pockets under flap
- Small side pocket zipped under flap
- Zipped inside pocket with a phone pocket and earphone cable opening
- Goggle pocket with integrated lens cleaner
- Snow gaiter with nonslip band
- Knitted stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Adjustable hem with elastic drawcord
- Productcode: 6163D52022
Late 1950’s, in the heart of the French Alps. In the charming town of Annecy, known for the beauty of its lake, the tailor Georges Ducruet works diligently.
When he’s not in his atelier creating perfect suits, Georges is skiing. An idea comes to him: why not design a warm ski jacket ? High performance. Well-cut. Something intended for winter sports. In 1962, he creates his own clothing brand: Eider. 50 years later, new Eider prototypes still issue forth from Annecy. Eider produces 293 524 articles of clothing a year, distributed on 4 continents, in 26 countries. In winter, we protect mountaineers, skiers, freeriders and urbanites. In summer, we outfit hikers, climbers and everyone else. Rest assured, we choose only the best materials, continually seeking out innovative ideas for protecting you from the most hostile climates. And of course, we pay special attention to the details of our products. Not to mention the cut and fit. Like you, we love the natural world and do our utmost to protect it. But what truly matters to us, is that you feel good in it and look good at the same time.