Built with an exclusive 3-layer Defender fabric for breathable protection, the Sapphire is perfect for freeriding. Designed to be ultra functional and reassuring, it is an unbeatable value for money. Wear it with the Valdez Hoodie W!
- Waterproof: Yes
- Gender: Women
- Fixed hood, 3D (height and depth) adjustable, helmet compatible
- Zipped front opening under flap
- Chest pocket with a matte YKK Aquaguard zipper
- Hand zipped invisible pockets
- Skipass zipped pocket under flap
- Zipped inside pocket with a phone pocket and earphone cable opening
- Removable and stretch snow skirt with nonslip band and connections to the pant
- Underarm ventilation with zippers under piping
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Adjustable hem with elastic drawcord
Late 1950’s, in the heart of the French Alps. In the charming town of Annecy, known for the beauty of its lake, the tailor Georges Ducruet works diligently.
When he’s not in his atelier creating perfect suits, Georges is skiing. An idea comes to him: why not design a warm ski jacket ? High performance. Well-cut. Something intended for winter sports. In 1962, he creates his own clothing brand: Eider. 50 years later, new Eider prototypes still issue forth from Annecy. Eider produces 293 524 articles of clothing a year, distributed on 4 continents, in 26 countries. In winter, we protect mountaineers, skiers, freeriders and urbanites. In summer, we outfit hikers, climbers and everyone else. Rest assured, we choose only the best materials, continually seeking out innovative ideas for protecting you from the most hostile climates. And of course, we pay special attention to the details of our products. Not to mention the cut and fit. Like you, we love the natural world and do our utmost to protect it. But what truly matters to us, is that you feel good in it and look good at the same time.