- Gender: Men
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Number of inner pockets: 1
- Number of outer pockets: 5
- Fit: Regular
- The height of the model is: 184 cm
- Adjustable & removable hood with Plug in System
- Underarm ventilation with dual-covered zippers
- 3 inner pockets: 1 zipped, 1 goggle pocket with glass cleaner and 1 phone pocket
- 5 outer pockets, including 3 zipped pocket under flaps & 1 with waterproof zipper
- Snow gaiter with nonslip band
Late 1950’s, in the heart of the French Alps. In the charming town of Annecy, known for the beauty of its lake, the tailor Georges Ducruet works diligently.
When he’s not in his atelier creating perfect suits, Georges is skiing. An idea comes to him: why not design a warm ski jacket ? High performance. Well-cut. Something intended for winter sports. In 1962, he creates his own clothing brand: Eider. 50 years later, new Eider prototypes still issue forth from Annecy. Eider produces 293 524 articles of clothing a year, distributed on 4 continents, in 26 countries. In winter, we protect mountaineers, skiers, freeriders and urbanites. In summer, we outfit hikers, climbers and everyone else. Rest assured, we choose only the best materials, continually seeking out innovative ideas for protecting you from the most hostile climates. And of course, we pay special attention to the details of our products. Not to mention the cut and fit. Like you, we love the natural world and do our utmost to protect it. But what truly matters to us, is that you feel good in it and look good at the same time.