- Weight: 900 g
- Measurements: 44 x 31 x 25 cm
- Gender: Men / women
- Volume: 33 L
- Type of bag: Daypack
- Laptop compartment: 15
- Back ventilation/air-mesh: No
- Material: Polyamide
- Laptop sleeve 38 x 29 x 5
- Two large compartments including padded laptop sleeve
- Padded bottom
- Front organizer pocket with detachable key keeper
- Comfortable quilted padded back
- Thick padded shoulder straps with SGS
- Side compression straps
- Rubber molded handle
Ever wondered why our bags and packs are made to military standards? It’s because we used to make bags and packs for the U.S. military. Eastpak, or Eastern Canvas Products Inc. as it was then known.
In 1976 Mark Goldman joined his father’s company. He transformed the old firm into a genuine lifestyle brand, targeting the college market. Therefore Eastpak was the first bag brand to apply the then revolutionary technique of printing nylon fabrics in bright,flashy prints and colors.
Eastpak continues to make waves with new street-smart bags, packs, travel gear and accessories for people who live, work and play in the city.