- Weight: 380 g
- Measurements: 43 x 23 x 16 cm
- Gender: Men
- Volume: 15 L
- Type of bag: Daypack
- Rain cover: No
- Contoured shoulder straps made entirely of 3D Air-Mesh to reduce weight
- The unusual V-shape allows maximum freedom of movement and places the load exactly where it should be, between the shoulders
- Zips with handy finger pull loops for easy handling
- Front pocket
- Reinforced base
- Side mesh pockets for quick access to energy bars, water bottle etc.
- Material: Hexlite 210 Ripstop / Microrip-Nylon
The German brand was founded in 1898 by Hans Deuter and for decades, the rucksack specialist has played a vital role in mountaineering history: Deuter backpacks proved their worth under extreme conditions on numerous expeditions – from the first ascent of the north face of the Eiger by Anderl Heckmair in 1938 to the 8.000 m peak climbs of Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner today. In its commitment to providing the highest product performance, Deuter depends on its close collaboration with professional athletes and mountaineers. Among the numerous innovations was the first ventilated tensioned mesh back system, the first bike specific backpacks and a complete women’s range – all details of the SL packs are engineered for the female anatomy.