- Gender: Men / women
- Type of bag: Hydration systems
- Easy to keep in hand.
- The screw cap opens and closes easily.
- Grip to easily keep in hand.
- Reduces the weight: lighter screw cap reduces the weight.
- Hanging up: the drying frame easily clicks into the ‘quickLink’TM system.
- Ventilate: the folding arms open the reservoir so that it can dry more quickly.
- Compact: the central partion and the low profile design give an unsurpassed stability.
- Quickly filling; extern filler closes with screw cap without having to remove the reservoir.
- Compact form: the new design of the storing space places the AntidoteTM reservoir comfortably against your back, liberating space for extra necessities.
AN IDEA BORN FROM THE MOST BASIC HUMAN NEED: WATER
In 1988, bicycle enthusiast Michael Eidson competed in the "Hotter'N Hell 100." And that's exactly what it is: a 100-mile road race in the grueling summer heat of Texas. Water is vital to surviving the race, and there are few places to refill a water bottle. Eidson, an emergency medical technician by trade, decided to fill an IV bag with water and slip it into a white tube sock. Yes, a tube sock. He stuffed the contraption into the back of his bike jersey, threw the thin hose over his shoulder and clamped it with a clothespin. Hands-free hydration is born. Eidson was able to drink as he pedaled.
GOT YOUR BAK
Got Your Bak™ isn't just a group of words to us. It's a culture. It's a state of mind. It's who we are. That's why we put our products through the most rigorous testing in the industry. We want to make sure that product failures happen in the lab, not in the field.
CamelBak has built its reputation by engineering products that exceed consumer expectations for quality and durability. In 2011, CamelBak introduced the Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee for all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles and accessories. The Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee covers all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles and accessories from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.